When is the best time to visit Pattaya Beach? Well, it depends on when you want. Whenever, It is also can be a good time to visit. Times are often closely related to the weather. Here the below are some table factors to consider.
Winter Season: November-February
Temperature: The temperature is about 20-30 degrees Celsius, the sky is usually a clear, deep blue.
Status: Totally temperature is good. It suits for relaxing, I recommended to travelers come to visit Pattaya during this period. It’s pretty amazing time.
- Beaches are very crowded
- The Prices are higher
- So many tourists visit at this time, many Thais come to the area to serve or take advantage of the tourists
- For one who wants to enjoy quiet and relatively inexpensive times at the beach, this is not the best time to visit
Rainy Season: June-October
Temperature:The temperature is about 25-35 degrees Celsius. 90% raining almost on the late afternoon.
Status: It is summer time in Europe so many foreigners are less inclined to travel to places like Thailand, helping make the beaches less crowded.
- Hotels and guest houses are usually reduce their prices
- It is a good time to visit for who those trying to save money
Summer Season: February-May
Temperature: The temperature is about 30-40 degrees Celsius.
Status: On March, April and May are hottest months of the year in Pattaya. The beaches totally is nice at this time, and the water feels great. It`s raining a little bit, but is usually no problem.
The beach is usually not as quiet as it is during the rainy season as visitors are still coming from Europe to escape cool weather.
- During this time have a big festival is called “Song Kran Festival” from 13-15 April and more days like 17-18 April depend on each year.(**special only in Pattaya City)
- Prices are usually reduced